Your questions answered...eczema, rosacea, psoriasis
We're often asked what's the best product to use. It's the High Factor Peony Root Skin Remedy. That's our top selling skin repair product for eczema, and for rosacea, and for psoriasis... It's true that they are different skin conditions - it's also true that the symptoms of inflammation, itch, and redness can all be soothed using our Pure Peony High Factor Peony Root Skin Remedy. Unlike other options peony root actually helps restore balance to your immune system by both reducing what is overactive in your immune response and boosting what is underactive. We know that our skin is our largest organ. What we put on our skin is absorbed into our body. So we need to make sure that what we use is both safe and effective. This High Factor cream harnesses the anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties of peony root - it reduces the redness and inflammation, calms and soothes skin as well as cleaning up the surface bacteria and stopping the itching.
Available in the 20ml tester size sugarcane tube or in the 80ml sugarcane tube (with a money back guarantee). If it doesn't help you, simply return it and we'll refund you.
Here's quick answers to some of the other top questions we get asked about our High Factor Peony Root Skin Remedy
- Its safe for babies, children, and people (and pets!) of all ages.
- It can be used on the face, eyelids and wherever you have a flare-up. We recommend patch test first on your hands or feet to check for any sensitivities
- Only 4 key ingredients - peony root, avocado oil, cocoa butter, emulsifiers and a natural preservative (GeoGuard 211)
- It can be used instead of or alongside other treatments and prescription options.
- We suggest you use 2 - 3 times a day and if you can apply the cream and then wrap at night (you can get tubi-grip or bandages from the supermarket or chemist) it will help. You can use it as often as you like.
- It's not a cure and it won't help everyone. But it is helping so many people reduce the pain and discomfort caused by eczema, rosacea or psoriasis - often when nothing else had helped. Read our customer reviews and try it to see if it can help
- Results are often felt immediately and improvement within 2 - 3 days. You will need to keep using the cream to keep getting the relief.